First Month Free
With A 13 Or 14 Month Lease!
First Two Months Free
With A 15 Or 16 Month Lease!
Our Places of Worship guide is available to help people from a variety of denominations who would like to learn more about the religious institutions available in the North Greenbush, NY area.
1. Saint Michael Archangel Church – Located in Troy, this Roman Catholic Church offers Saturday and Sunday mass. Aside from mass, they offer religious education and also conduct marriage ceremonies.
2. Saint Timothy’s Lutheran Church – This member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Saint Timothy’s, is located in Troy, just a short drive away from North Greenbush. Community service, religious education, and worship services are offered here.
3. Church of the Redeemer – Located in Rensselaer NY, Church of the Redeemer is an affiliate of the Episcopal Church of the United States. It provides worship services, religious instruction, and many different activities that members can take part in.
4. Congregation of Beth Abraham-Jacob – Located in Albany, this Orthodox Jewish Synagogue offers many different experiences for all ages including spiritual, community based, and educational.
5. Congregation Ohav Shalom – This Conservative/Egalitarian Synagogue resides in Albany, NY offering members in the surrounding community worship services, religious education programs, and much more.
6. B’nai Shalom – This Synagogue in Albany practices Reform Judaism. It provides the local community with worship services, a religious youth group program, a religious school, sacred text study, adult education, and various other opportunities and experiences.
7. Masjid As-Salaam – This Albany based Mosque is right across the river and is open daily for prayer. Additionally, they offer Islamic classes for every age group, and during Ramadan, they host night prayers and fast-breaking dinners.