Located in Rensselaer, Stonegate is conveniently situated near several attractions in the Albany area.
Some of our favorite places to visit include:
- Capital Repertory Theatre – Catch a musical or play at this local theatre, which also offers classes for students who are interested in acting.
- The Times Union Center - Take in a game or concert by the biggest touring acts today at this local arena.
- The New York State Museum – Want to learn about New York State’s history? Check out the numerous exhibits and research that is housed in this cultural hub.
- The Children’s Museum of Science and Technology – This educational and recreational resource is a great place for curious kids to have fun while learning about science!
- Captain J.P. Cruise Line – Take in the impressive views of upstate New York on this gorgeous ship. Better yet – join the cruise to catch one of many music nights and/or comedy shows that are hosted onboard.
Stop by the next time you’re in the area to explore this town we call home, and don’t forget to schedule a visit with Stonegate while you’re here!