- Monday, October 06, 2014
A full 1/3 of Americans, or nearly 37 million families, rent instead of owning their home. For some, it's a question of affordability, while for others it's a lifestyle choice.
Here are 5 Questions You Wish You’d Asked Before Renting:
1) Is there ample parking? Most families have more than one car, and it’s vital to know if you’ll have parking spaces near the apartment, or if there’s a parking garage with spaces provided for you.
2) Are utilities included in my monthly rent? This can make a huge difference to your budget.
3) What is the local school district, and how does it rate when compared to other area districts?
4) Do you allow pets? Apartment complexes have strict rules – either they allow pets or they don’t across the board. Find out before you move in Fido or Fluffy.
5) Are there places for family activities nearby?
You’ll find the answers to all these questions and more when you visit us at Stonegate. Our complex is situated on more than nine acres in a quiet residential area of North Greenbush with lovely scenic views of Albany. We can accommodate all lifestyles, whether you are a busy professional or retired person, in gracious maintenance-free living. We’re within close proximity to the Capital Region’s best restaurants, entertainment venues, family fun spots and much more. Children attend the highly-rated East Greenbush Central Schools.
We’d be happy to tell you more about the advantages of calling Stonegate “home.” Contact us for a tour. We look forward to greeting you and your family soon!