Where To Stay in the Rensselaer, NY Area
We get it, only so many friends and family can stay the night at your apartment before things become chaotic and crowded. To ease the stress of hosting out of town guests we’ve put together a guide of local accommodations. All within 15 minutes of Stonegate, it will be easy to meet up with your guests in the morning or drop them off at their hotel in the evening.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Greenbush – Located at 8 Empire Drive, this hotel offers you everything that you could want or need for a comfortable stay. Amenities include a free breakfast buffet, complimentary Wi-Fi connection to help you stay connected to the world around you, a fitness center, and an indoor pool that is the perfect place to relax after a long day of traveling.
- Olde Judge Mansion – This isn’t your normal bed and breakfast. Olde Judge Mansion in the historic Troy, New York is a beautiful Victorian-Gothic style home that offers exceptional pricing and complimentary Wi-Fi connection. It is the place to stay if you want to vacation in a historic place that includes modern conveniences. Long term stays are available.
- Victorian Motel – Located in East Greenbush, this motel offers a gorgeous and rustic feel. Amenities in each room include a 32-inch flat-screen TV, over 200 cable channels, hairdryer, upgraded furniture and more.
- Residence Inn® by Marriott East Greenbush – This Hotel is part of the Marriott Family, meaning it lives up to a high standard of excellence. It provides you with free breakfast, an on-site fitness room (containing weights and cardiovascular equipment), an indoor pool, tennis and volleyball courts, and residential styling in your room – so you’ll feel right at home.
- Renaissance Albany Hotel – The Renaissance Albany Hotel is just over five miles from Partridge Hill and offers guests modern rooms and amenities. Stay in the heart of the Capital of New York State and be within walking distance of the Empire State Plaza, the NYS Legislative Office Building, and the Hudson River. Rooms are spacious and luxuriously decorated, and the hotel features a fitness center, restaurant, bar, library lounge, and more.
- Fairfield Inn and Suites – Guests can enjoy staying in downtown Albany and being within walking distance to the Empire State Plaza, the Times Union Center, the Palace Theatre, and more! Thoughtfully designed rooms and suites, free WiFi and breakfast, and a fitness center ensure a comfortable stay. Partridge Hill is a quick 10-minute drive, so guests won’t have far to go once you’re done exploring for the day.
If your guests have never been to the Capital Region, bring them to some of our favorite places around Rensselaer! You can also eat at some of the best local restaurants and enjoy some fresh air at a local park.