Outdoor swimming pools are closed, parks are chilly, schools in session, and kids are clamoring for weekend activities. Before an early case of cabin fever sets in, pack up the kids and head to one of these popular places for families, all within a short drive from Stonegate Apartments.
- Five Rivers Environmental Education Center, Delmar. This living museum includes more than 450 acres of fields, towering forests, and tranquil wetlands, with plenty of stops along the way to teach children about the great outdoors.
- TreePaad at Malta's Family Fun and Entertainment Spot. This indoor play land features age appropriate games, rides, prizes. Designed for children of all ages from toddlers to big kids.
- The Music Studio, Albany. The leading music school in the Capital Region offers a full spectrum of after school and weekend classes and camps for all ages. These small-group classes inspire kids in making and understanding music.
- Drama Kids, Latham. Drama Kids provides enhanced drama education for children and young adults to express their creativity.
- The Rudy A. Cicotti Family Recreation Center, Albany. This popular Aquatic Center has an activity area that includes water slides, splash pool, and lazy river. It also features a 25-yard lap pool, leisure pool, warm water pool, and wet party room. The facility is a great place for swim lessons, group exercise programs, birthday parties and more.
- YMCA, Albany. Known for its sports facilities and health & wellness programs, the local branch of the Y also offers group exercise, swim lessons, youth and teen programs, a healthy community series and much more.
Stonegate Apartments are a perfect place to call home, with easy access to plenty of spots for family entertainment, even with winter fast approaching. We’d love to tell you more!