Living at Stonegate and in the Capital Region has its perks. One being there’s no shortage of fun things to do with your family. This is especially true around the holidays. Stonegate, being centrally located in the Capital District, right in North Greenbush, is the perfect place to live and a great starting point to get to these holiday-themed activities:
Here is a Sampling of Events That Will Make Your Holidays Merry:
- A Saratoga Christmas with The McKrells at Homemade Theater at the Spa Little Theater, Saratoga Springs. 12/13/2014 at 7 p.m.
- Magic of Christmas at The Palace Theater, Albany. 12/07/14 at 3 p.m.
- Discovery Day at The Hyde: Picturing the Holidays at The Hyde Museum, Glens Falls. 12/14/2014 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Holiday art-making activities for kids.
- The Winter's Tale at Troy Savings Bank Music Hall, Troy. 12/20/2014 at 7:30 p.m., 12/21/14 at 3 p.m.
- 18th Annual Capital Holiday Lights in the Park, Albany’s Washington Park, Nov. 22, 2014 – Jan. 3, 2015. Sun – Thur. 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Fri – Sat. 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
We’ll be taking our families, and we look forward to seeing you there! Happy Holidays from all of us here at Stonegate!